WHAT IT IS....
- The Powetri Character Gizmo is a .c4d file.
- It uses 2D-vector fields combined with meta balls to shape characters.
- It starts out from a default character.
- It was built up using Xpresso.
- The characters can be made editable and exported to FBX.
- in fact they can be exported to any compliant Cinema 4d output.
- The characters can easily be rigged at the Mixamo website.
- They can be used as a starter for Bodypaint3d or Sculpting.
- Because of the meta balls it needs a decent modern configuration.
- For now tested on R15 to R18, no problems expected for R19 .
WHAT IT IS not...
- It's not a plugin... just open the file and use it.
- Because of the metaball structure it does not provide you with high-end perfect edge-looped characters.
- For Bodypaint3D and Sculpt-UV's it is recommended to retopologize the polygon structure before proceeding the workflow .
- User friendly, easy to handle.
- Time saving.
- Cost friendly
- Infinite possibilities
so, WHAT Is it for...
- Depending on the scope of the project it's a great helper to quickly fill your scenes with background actors
- Of course in some styles you can also use the characters as your hero's.
- It's the perfect tool to set up concepts and boost ideas.
- You can discuss and show your creatures or proposals in real time with the production team.
- It really helps you to shape the characters to you likings and it is very easy to apply changes to suit your perfection.
- when output to lowpoly you can quickly arrange crowds by making use of mograph cloners.